Mission Park: San Antonio Funeral Packages
Since 1907, Mission Park has been setting the standard for excellence in ethical and personal service for mortuaries and cemeteries.
Mortuary services do not include cemetery charges, flowers, or caskets. Mission Park offers a range of complete funeral packages that contain substantial casket discounts and include everything needed for a ceremony.
Our funeral packages include:
- A caring counselor who helps you create the ideal service
- Complete mortuary and cemetery services and products
- Substantial casket discounts
- Flower and personalization options
- Only Memorial Property is not included in our packages
Mission Park Funeral Package Options
The following is an overview of the different types of services that we provide. Our funeral directors will discuss the many other options and details that make each of our cremation services a personal, lasting tribute to your loved one.
A traditional funeral service includes a viewing or visitation, a formal funeral service (at the funeral home, local church or location of your choice) and the necessary automotive equipment, such as a hearse to transport the body to the funeral site and cemetery. It is customary to purchase items such as a memorial register book, memorial folders and acknowledgement cards. Floral tributes are often displayed and you are encouraged to bring in photographs and other memorabilia to further personalize the service.
A memorial service is conducted without the body present and can vary in ceremony and procedures. It can be held at the funeral home or at a location of your choice.
A graveside service is held at the burial site. This service may be limited to the immediate family or open to all. After the service, there are options for a memorial service at the funeral home chapel, church or venue of choice.
In order to create a memorial service that is as unique as your loved one, we encourage you to help personalize the service with memorabilia, photographs and other personal items.
We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one's hobbies and interests. The following are ideas that you may use to personalize a service:
- Video Tributes
- Photographic collages
- Displays of personal memorabilia
- The writing of personal notes by family and friends during the service
- Service folders & registry books that reflect personal style and interests
- Music selections from our extensive library
- Live musicians
- Special customs particular to different faiths, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations