Mission Park: Funeral Planning
Planning Provides Peace of Mind
The loss of a loved one is always difficult, and often a family member is suddenly forced to make important decisions alone. Many families have found that preplanning funeral services with us has saved them considerable sums of money and effectively reduced the emotional stress that is so difficult at a time of grief.
Benefits of Advanced Planning
- Puts you in control of your final arrangements
- Protects against future price increases
- Ensures that your wishes are fulfilled
- Protects your family from the emotional and financial burden of making these arrangements at a time when that is difficult
- Planning ahead is a wonderful way to give your family the gift of peace of mind, not having to guess what you would have wanted
Don't Leave Unanswered Question For Your Family
Advanced planning provides peace of mind because it allows the family to avoid facing many unanswered questions at a difficult time. For example consider:
- Will my family members know where to find insurance papers, and will they understand the benefits they are entitled to receive?
- If I do not make cemetery arrangements in advance, who in my family is legally responsible to make them for me?
- What veterans' benefits will my family receive?
- How much does cemetery property cost?
- Can I pay for my cemetery arrangements in advance?
To Plan Your Funeral
- See our Funerals section to learn about the funeral process from start to finish and the types of ceremonies available at Mission Parks
- Visit our FAQs page for answers to your questions about funerals and related issues.
- Use our Online Funeral Planner to to provide us with basic information about you and your desired funeral service.
For more information, please call us at 1-210-224-0999.