To Our Families and Community. Information on Funerals and COVID-19.
MISSION PARK ANNOUNCES NEW SERVICES TO HELP
FAMILIES DURING THESE UNSETTLING TIMES
“Losing a friend or family member is never easy. We are aware that these unsettling times can amplify feelings of grief and anxiety. Please know that we are here for anything you may need to honor life, support loved ones and begin the healing process.” says Dick Tips of Mission Park.
“Funerals start the healing process so we urge an extra effort be made to support those who are dealing with a loss of a loved one during this unusual time – offering support is needed now more than ever.” Kristin Tips, President & Managing Director
“Our heart goes out to those affected by the recent changes due to COVID-19 and we extend our appreciation to the health care community for all they are doing to protect us.” Mission Park
At Mission Park, we are working around the clock to implement new solutions for families planning a funeral service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- FIRST EVER Drive In Funeral Theater At Mission Park, our top priority is taking care of the families we serve. We are announcing today the world’s first DRIVE IN FUNERAL THEATER. Allowing family and friends the opportunity to attend the funeral service from the safety and comfort of their personal vehicle. This also allows the family to feel the love and support they need at a time of loss and grief. Service concludes with three honks representing COMFORT, SUPPORT & LOVE as they drive away.
- Financing Solution for at-need funeral services the families we serve should never have to worry about how they’re going to pay. We’re proud to offer the only at-need financing solutions exclusively at all Mission Park locations. We can help families during this difficult time.
- Drive through visitations allows family and friends to pay their respects from the comfort of their own vehicles.
- Online streaming makes it possible for family and friends to attend the funeral services electronically from the comfort of their own homes. With a FOUR-camera system and streaming from not only the Funeral Chapels but Churches and Gravesite.
- HUGS from HOME send a photo of yourself and leave a message. Your kind message and photo will be present during the service as a gift, allowing you to share a token of your love and support.
- Virtual Guestbook will allow individuals to sign, leave comments and post pictures for loved ones.
- Virtual Sympathy Store show them you care with a memorial gift that brings remembrance, healing and hope.
- Virtual Grief Support Interactive aftercare, explore the dimensions and dynamics of grief. There’s nothing like it online. Mission Park grief support and education with style and substance.
- Virtual Funeral Arrangements if you are unable to make it to one of our locations due to travel restrictions, health concerns or any other reason our caring staff can help you accomplish everything virtually. Every situation can and will be accommodated.
- Online payments allow families to make payments from home.
Click here for more COVID resources.