To Our Families and Community. Information on Funerals and COVID-19.
Mission Park Funeral Chapels and Cemeteries prioritizes the health and well-being of every family we serve. In wake of the coronavirus pandemic, we are offering ‘special funeral services’ for families affected by the disease outbreak.
As we try to bring peace to families during an uncertain and unsettling time, we are offering these funeral arrangements at our locations:
- Tele-arrangements will allow families the ability to arrange a funeral service over the phone or with email. This applies to advance funeral planning and immediate need funerals.
- In-home arrangements will be available to Mission Park families in San Antonio and surrounding areas.
- FaceTime arrangements will allow selections and arrangements to be made from a computer or smartphone.
- Online streaming will make it possible for family and friends to watch funeral services from the comfort of their own homes.
- Online memorial books will allow individuals to sign, leave comments and post pictures for loved ones.
- Drive through visitations will allow family and friends to pay tribute to loved ones from the comfort of their own vehicles.
All of the services will be available to families at no added costs.
We are here to offer any support we can for families, and we are in this together. For more information, please contact us at any time.